Tourism in Asia is leading the industry’s recovery in 2023 after a sluggish rebound in the early...Read More
Two of Asia-Pacific’s heavy hitters within the tourism industry, Pacific Asia Travel Association and Pacific Tourism Organisation, last Monday agreed to expand their relationship to drive travel and tourism in the region.Read More
- Exploring regional tourism and diplomacy with STB’s Oliver Chong
- Conflict must be avoided in Asia, says Singaporean Minister for Defence
- Malaysia and Indonesia strengthen tourism ties with new flight route
- Singapore and Indonesia to collaborate on carbon capture
- Singapore economy outlook reiterated amid hopes for electronic demand rebound
- There are no upcoming events.