The ASEAN manufacturing sector enjoyed a lift in April, figures from S&P Global showed Thursday, driven by stronger production output on the back of higher new business levels.Read More
Growth output in the ASEAN region remains strong, figures from S&P Global showed Monday, with suppliers’ delivery times shortened for the first time in over three years.Read More
- Exploring regional tourism and diplomacy with STB’s Oliver Chong
- Conflict must be avoided in Asia, says Singaporean Minister for Defence
- Malaysia and Indonesia strengthen tourism ties with new flight route
- Singapore and Indonesia to collaborate on carbon capture
- Singapore economy outlook reiterated amid hopes for electronic demand rebound
- There are no upcoming events.