Two of Asia-Pacific’s heavy hitters within the tourism industry, Pacific Asia Travel Association and Pacific Tourism Organisation, last Monday agreed to expand their relationship to drive travel and tourism in the region.Read More
Disney cruise liner stationed in Singapore to boost tourism industry as cruise line industry in Southeast Asia matures.Read More
- Exploring regional tourism and diplomacy with STB’s Oliver Chong
- Conflict must be avoided in Asia, says Singaporean Minister for Defence
- Malaysia and Indonesia strengthen tourism ties with new flight route
- Singapore and Indonesia to collaborate on carbon capture
- Singapore economy outlook reiterated amid hopes for electronic demand rebound
- There are no upcoming events.